Meditation With Tai Chi Single Whip
Most people’s first impression of tai chi is moving meditation, but there is also another lesser known aspect, that of standing meditation or meditation in stillness. The Single Whip posture is an example of a popular stance used in standing meditation.
The true masters and practitioners of traditional qigong/chi kung practiced both quiescent and moving meditation, and that is how I always teach my students. The easiest type of meditation is moving meditation. After that, students usually learn sitting meditation.
Progressing further, they will learn standing and sleeping postures. Single Whip is merely one of many such postures utilized in standing meditation.
To learn how to meditate in tai chi Single Whip posture, just click on the button below. The ecourse is free and the lesson is a simple one to learn. In return, would you please consider supporting this website by doing one of the following?
- by making a purchase of one of the many ecourses and alternative health remedies I sell on my website at very reasonable prices;
- by making a donation. You can make a selection and receive a gift to thank you for your generous support;
- by sharing the site with friends and visitors. You can do this by sending them an email of my pages from my site or if you have a website of your own, by posting a link of my website on yours.
Thank you and be well.
- Please read Disclaimer
- Key Points to Remember During Practice
- Sample Qigong Lessons
- Getting the Most Out of Qigong/Chi Kung
- Return to Tai Chi Chuan
- Return to Qigong/Chi Kung Meditation
- Applying Qigong to Specific Needs
- Your Very Own Personalized Training Program
- A Traditional Comprehensive Approach to Building a Solid & Well-Rounded Foundation
- Addressing Possible Side Effects or Symptoms
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advance eCourses
- Contact Me: Your Free Personal Guide & Online Support System
- Invaluable Gifts to Thank You For Your Support
- Please Lend Me Your Support & Share This Site
- Return to Home Page