Chinese Pressure Point Eye Exercises
Qigong (a.k.a. chi kung) pressure point eye exercises are part of a nation-wide program implemented by China’s Ministry of Health to help prevent myopia and eyestrain.
Called Yan Bao Jian Cao or roughly translated as “Eye Care Gymnastic Exercises”, these eye exercises are routinely practiced everywhere in China, both in the school and workplace.
To receive your ecourse, please click on the purchase button below. The autoresponder will deliver it directly to your mailbox.
And if you enjoy the acupressure points and the many other exercises and information on this website, please consider lending your support by sharing the site with your friends and acquaintances, by posting my link on your own website if you have one, or by making a small financial contribution in exchange for some invaluable thank-you gifts.
Thank you and enjoy your lessons.
- Please read Disclaimer
- Qigong Eye Exercises
- Ortho C, A Cure for Myopia and Astigmatism
- Qigong Preventive Eye Care & Health Maintenance
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Qigong Vision Therapy
- Free Qigong Exercises
- More Qigong Meditation Exercises
- Applying Qigong to Specific Needs
- Your Very Own Personalized Training Program
- A Traditional Comprehensive Approach to Building a Solid & Well-Rounded Foundation
- Qigong Energy Healing: Essential Considerations for Healing Oneself & Others
- Addressing Possible Side Effects or Symptoms
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advance eCourses
- Contact me: Your Free Personal Guide & Online Support System
- Invaluable Gifts to Thank You for Your Support
- Please Share This Site
- Return from Pressure Point Eye Exercises to Home Page