Let Holosync Shortcut Your Meditation
Difficulty with meditation? Try Holosync, a powerful technology that helps you meditate, achieving results ten times faster and with the same amazing benefits that a regular practitioner might achieve… in 20 years!
I should know — I’ve been there, tried that.
…And then there’s this little breakthrough technology that over 100,000 people in 172 countries are using to their meditative advantage.
How is it different from regular meditative practice and other technological aids? It brings you down into very deep meditation without your needing the extra effort to focus.
That means you could be listening to the program even while you’re sleeping and still be benefiting — exactly like meditating in sleep that advanced qigong/chi kung practitioners like my master and I do!
That also means that you don’t have to work at it for ten, twenty years, refining your meditative skills to go deep into your zone.
You also don’t have to wait ten, twenty years to get the results I’m getting! Instead you can begin reaping the mental, physical and emotional benefits of profoundly deep meditation immediately.
As a child, I suffered some very traumatic experiences that no child should be made to suffer. As a result, I suffered from chronic depression and anxiety that only anti-depressants and deep meditation were able to alleviate.
For ten years I took medication to keep my depression and anxiety attacks at bay, but that was all it did for me, masking the symptoms that were still there.
Then, a few years ago, in an effort to help some students answer a different need, after some extensive research, I stumbled upon Holosync.
Here are just some of the things that Holosync has promised:
- Increased production of neurochemicals in the brain, including pleasure-causing endorphins and anti-aging DHEA that increases longevity, health and well-being, and a decrease of stress-producing cortisol,
- Reduction of dysfunctional disorders: anger, fear, anxiety, depression, sadness, substance abuse, self limitations, etc. even those resistant to other treatments,
- Increased intelligence, including the ability to focus and learn, enhanced creativity and whole-brain functioning, (see Qigong/Chi Kung Benefits),
- Significantly reduced stress and stress-related disorders: hypertension, anxiety, inability to concentrate, etc. …and increased relaxed calmness and sense of inner peace and well-being, (see Qigong/Chi Kung Health Benefits,
- Reduced need for sleep with increased energy, vitality and overall sense of well-being.
Definitely, these are benefits that all practitioners achieve when they meditate deeply, but it takes months and, for some benefits, even years to reach the level to which this technology takes you at a fraction of the time.
Despite almost 30 years of diligent practice, I have never been able to progress as far and as quickly as Holosync has brought me, and in fact, even deeper than most practitioners at my level are able to accomplish.
Since starting the program, I have never looked back. The results were so gradual I never felt them day by day, but I noticed several months later that I definitely felt calmer, reacted better under stressful situations, and was less likely to fall into deep depression or suffer a full-blown anxiety attack.
In fact, I am happy to say that I am now free of medication that I use to take for anxiety and depression, and I no longer suffer from debilitating depression and anxiety. For the first time in my life, I feel happy — a word I had never been able to express with such refreshing awareness and honesty before!
Here is another quite unanticipated benefit I received from this technology:
For the past ten years, I had been suffering from temporomandibular joint dysfunction, better known as TMJ or TMD — due to aggravation to an old injury to my jaw. Getting special treatments to alleviate the pain cost me over a thousand dollars, but always with no promise of a cure.
Several months ago, the specialist at the local university clinic noted I had made significant improvement and the usual pain was noticeably absent, so I told him about Holosync. He was suitably impressed, though he thought the program was expensive.
Expensive?! At a fraction of the price I paid for TMJ treatments, therapy and prescription drugs, Holosync has paid back in benefits more than any other program has. The specialist’s statement has made me seriously reconsider my investments in health and I have since stopped going to the clinic for treatment!
Now you might ask me why bother with qigong/chi kung meditation if this technology works so well? The answer is simple: first, it’s precisely because it works so well, you need qigong/chi kung to help you deal with the toxic side-effects.
According to Bill Harris, director of Centerpointe Research Institute that developed Holosync technology, when we meditate, new neural pathways are created, resulting in whole-brain functioning and all the benefits that we experience.
Centerpointe’s technology incorporates very low carrier frequencies that makes this program more powerful than regular meditation, producing results 10 times faster and much more effectively!
However, there’s a limit to how much the body (and brain) can take in a short period of time. In moving so quickly, the detoxification process can be intense, (and yes, you do want to release and purify yourself of those toxins): just because you can go faster, doesn’t mean that it will be smooth sailing from here on.
With deep-seated changes, you have to expect certain upheavals. As Bill Harris explains it, “Real growth, real change, is often cathartic.”
The Institute provides extensive and effective support services, but they also suggest that, as toxins are released from your system, there are several things you can do to cleanse yourself and facilitate the changes you are undergoing:
- Back off if and when the symptoms are too severe, at least until you feel better;
- Practice yogic breathing, (see Abdominal Breathing and Other Qigong/Chi Kung Breathing Techniques), in particular, Bill Harris suggests Alternate Nostril Breathing;
- Detoxify with a cleansing diet, (See Diet & Nutrition);
- Practice yoga, (see Free Qigong/Chi Kung Lessons);
- Drink purified or distilled water, (See Pure Drinking Water);
- Purify yourself with acupuncture and acupressure, (see Pressure Point Meditation.
Notice these are all the things that we practice in qigong/chi kung — yogic breathing, qigong/chi kung exercises (i.e. Chinese yoga), proper diet and Chinese medicine. That is why, it is so essential to practice qigong/chi kung while meditating with Holosync.
Perhaps practicing qigong/chi kung is why I have yet to experience any of the side effects that the Institute insists all its members inevitably goes through!
Secondly, Holosync is not a quick fix and solution to ALL your ills. It certainly allows you to progress quickly into advanced levels of meditation, but meditating with Holosync does not mean you can sit back and relax and reap all the spiritual rewards you think you deserve!
It will not teach you distance healing or even self-heaing. It will not teach you how to access the higher consciousness or develop psychic ability through meditation. It will not teach you self-defence and martial arts.
It will not cure you of your arthritis or help you improve your vision. It cannot improve your physical balance and coordination. It cannot give you the grace and fluidity and the myriad of other benefits that tai chi qigong can provide.
It is an innovative piece of technology, nevertheless, powerful and definitely useful when used in the intended way.
If you’re a beginner in meditation, ten minutes is a good way to start: just set aside some quiet time every day to listen to this innovative CD technology while you meditate, and you can set your player on repeat play to extend your meditation.
However, keep in mind it takes at least eight minutes of meditative listening to begin synchronizing your brainwave frequencies, which means basically, you begin benefitting from the 10-minute sampler only in the last two minutes.
That is why the best alternative is still to buy into the Holosync program. There is a risk-free guarantee, so if you’re not completely satisfied with the results, you can always ask for a full refund.
So what have you got to lose? Try Holosync for a year, and if in several months, you’re still not convinced by the results, you can ask for a full refund. But I think by then, you’ll be absolutely convinced as I am that the benefits outweigh the cost!
- Centerpointe Research Institute & Holosync Technology
- Return to Meditation Techniques
- Free Qigong/Chi Kung Lessons
- Health Benefits of Practicing Qigong/Chi Kung Meditation
- Applying Qigong to Specific Needs
- Your Very Own Personalized Training Program
- A Traditional Comprehensive Approach to Building a Solid & Well-Rounded Foundation
- Qigong Energy Healing: Essential Considerations for Healing Oneself & Others
- Addressing Possible Side Effects or Symptoms
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advance eCourses
- Adopting a Holistic & Healthy Qigong/Chi Kung Lifestyle
- Contact Me: Your Free Personal Guide & Online Support System
- Invaluable Gifts to Thank You for Your Support
- Please Share This Site
- Return to Home Page